Top Posts of 2015
First off: thank you SO MUCH for being here and continuing to read. I hope that the information shared here helps you get organized and feel better and more comfortable with your personal clutter threshold and level of organization. If you ever have any questions or have topics you want to see expressed here, let me know.
Now on to the top posts for the year!
Top 5 Posts of 2015
- Evolution of To-Do List Management
- Makeover: Guest Room Reckoning
- Articles on "Organizing Mistakes" can Suck It
- Redheaded Rant: Clutter vs. Minimalism
- Quick Tip: What do organizing and showering have in common?
Top 5 Posts from Previous Years
- Quick Tip: Binder Clips for Freezer Organization (2014)
- Melinda Mae and Eating the Whale One Bite at a Time (2014)
- Disorganized Boss? (2011)
- Storage Units: Worth it or Waste? (2010)
- Gift Guilt: A message for gift-givers and receivers. (2014)
Thank you again for allowing me into your homes and lives and I look forward to more to come in 2016!