My goodness 2016 was a wild ride and most people think this year needs to die in a massive dumpster fire.
I don't necessarily disagree.
Still, many of you landed here for organization help and for that I am truly grateful. So without further adieu, here are the posts that you read most in 2016. Pour yourself something delightful to drink and revisit your favorites.
Most read posts from 2016:
- Success Story: Taylor's Closet Makeover
- Quick Tip: Bad day? Do this to create a fresh start.
- Hey Red! How do we deal with all of these moving boxes?
- Quick Tip: Lazy Susans to the Rescue.
- Why should I get organized?
Most read posts from previous years:
- Quick Tip: Binder Clips for Freezer Organization (2014)
- Melinda Mae and Eating the Whale One Bite at a Time (2014)
- How do I deal with my disorganized boss? (2011)
- Storage Units - Worth it or Waste? (2010)
- Redheaded Rant: Clutter vs. Minimalism (2015)
Do you have a favorite post that wasn't listed here? Leave it in the comments below. Also tell me what you'd like to see more of in 2017!
As always, thanks for being here!!!