No matter what it is you want to do whether it's organize your home, market your business, write a book, and more, the formula to make it happen is simple and practical:
Set the goal.
Create the strategy.
Remove what is in the way.
Take action on what moves you towards your goal.
Celebrate reaching your goal!
While yes, order and organization can feel extremely boring and limiting (I get it...there are times it feels stifling to me too), having structure is what allows us to move easily through the process to reach our goals.
(Think of it like a dancer taking daily technique classes so that they may fly with ease on the stage. You have to have the form for the flow.)
As we work through this formula together, you'll receive:
- Accountability. It's easier to get to your goals when you have an "accountabilibuddy."
- Outside, unbiased opinion. When we've been "in it" for too long it's often challenging to see other solutions.
- Motivation. Things are always easier with a cheerleader.
- Creativity. When what you've tried isn't working, it's time to get creative with alternative options.
- Focus. Things are coming at us at the speed of the internet and it's easy to get distracted. I help you keep on target.
I believe in a 360 approach to problems because our home, work, and life are interconnected. If one thing is awry, many things may be. So we'll look at all areas to get everything into alignment and organized fabulousness.
The four Focus Areas:
Small Business & Marketing Consulting
Want to get your side-hustle, new business, or non-profit off the ground? I've been there...multiple times. When I started my first business, I had to move quickly and had no resources or knowledge. Mistakes were made. From this, I can now get from idea to reality really damn quick with far fewer errors. Let's put my hard-earned knowledge to good use for you.
Specialties include creative strategy, ideas, and solutions for performing arts, fitness, lifestyle, restaurant, home, and other creative industries.